At this moment in time, I am living in a limbo of hellishness. There's five days left until I start university again. This weekend is San Diego Comic Con, which I live and breathe through social media every year, and is great and exciting but sometimes just too much is happening all at once and I can't deal with it.
And to top it all off, my internet isn't working. EXCELLENT.
I'm literally in a near state of panic thinking about everything I will be missing this weekend and it's terrifying. Everything has come down to this final weekend and I probably won't be able to experience it due to an unknown problem with the fucking wi fi. Will I even be able to publish this post?
I've been on holidays for near two months now, and as my freedom slowly draws to a close I'm realising just how bored and lazy I truly am. Isn't that always the way? And I feel like I have been particularly lazy this holidays. I haven't written a blog post in weeks simply because I just kept putting it off, which just added to my boredom and led to a perpetual state of "I'm so bored and there are things I could be doing about it but I'm too lazy so instead I will just lie here and think about how bored I am." As you can imagine, this isn't a particularly fun way to be living life.
I feel like, though, these holidays have just been Supremely Boring, and it isn't even things that I've done (or not done, as the case may be). There's outside forces conspiring against me this time.
Where are the It's-Summer-In-America blockbuster films??????? There's been like nothing at the cinema for weeks, and everything there is came out in May or June and I saw it back then. Going to the cinema is my favourite activity, and I'm getting restless from the withdrawals. What is even coming out in the next few weeks????????? I can't deal with this. I may be forced to go and watch the new Transformers. Step it up, America!
Actually that's mainly what I have to complain about. A movie drought. That, and the internet not working, which is a real bummer if you spend most of your life online like I do. You might actually think it would be good for a person like that, as it might force me to read a bit more (something I used to love but fell a bit behind in after I signed up for that goddamned blogging website) but no. I just think about all the books I could and should be reading and then I get overwhelmed and I just don't read them. When your life centres around movies and internet, it becomes glaringly obvious how crap life is when both those things are taken away from you.
I don't even really know what this post was, but I felt I should post something. For the sake of regularity. Or something. And I only swore once!
No comments:
Post a Comment